Sunday, February 5, 2012

Week 4 - Learning via the Net


This week is over. It has greatly impressed me with more things to learn. A vast variety of ideas of my colleagues from all over the world motivates me to make progress. Reading their opinions shared online, I get some useful tips for my lessons. The common saying “Time flies when you are having fun” is to the point in my case. Actually I have fun through learning, especially when I surf the Internet for any topic of my interest which can be TEFL, health, fashion, fiction, movies, national meals and so on. I found and bookmarked more useful links on my page at Delicious.com. While creating a technology-enhanced lesson plan, I analyzed the template suggested in detail. The steps we include in our lesson plan are the same with the exception of the learning styles. I found a complete description of the learning styles on the Internet in order to get a clear idea about them.
The process of gaining new knowledge via the Internet is exciting and amazing, though it isn’t always easy. But when you’re finished, you feel really relaxed and find pleasure in everything you’ve done so far.

1 comment:

  1. Zarifa,

    It is true,"Time flies". But in my case, it was riding on a jet wing and I felt like chasing it to hold onto it and slow it down so I can beat the deadline. Done so, now, I am laughing!

    Hassan, Lebanon

    ReplyDelete